Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Memory Day 5

THE ZOO
I have seen it through  the years go through many changes.. All of them Better than the last.
Syracuse Zoo.... Burnett Park Zoo to the Present
Rosmond Giffard Zoo
This is one place I know I definitely will return to before we leave. Actually I have
wined already this month about returning. Besides loving Animals it
is one of the places I love most for taking Pictures...
Animals are one of my favorite subjects to capture with my camera. Flowers
are next in line but animals...... what could be better. So trusting .. so Loving..They 
LOVE you for who you are.............



2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Animals are my favorites to photograph too. As you'll see. I post a lot of pics of my zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I have noticed. My camera is one of my most favorite and important things I own. Wish I was better at it but such is life. I couldnt live with out it. Never with out a rescue in my home either. Right now were down to one. King RUffy. At least ustil the move is over. There have been times we have had 5 bassets here. lol Dont know how I did that now. Love your pictures. They make me smile.......

      Delete