Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 10 Another Day Down............


 THE MARKET........


Just 3 more months till the start of a new season. We will be there all though I'm not sure for how long......  I guess this is gonna be one of the hardest things to leave.










 The days there were filled with fun and laughter. Whether  it was trying to come up with a unique idea for my friends birthday or figuring out how we could make people laugh.........

 Some times just sitting and talking with my best friend and partner in crime. Where ever I was it usually wasn't at my own stand. There I was blessed with my wonderful husband who gladly stayed and took the money for the things we sold. Although we did try to include him in some of our antics he politely declined. Most likely so he could come to our rescue when they had us committed.
What ever it will be a place that will stay in my heart , my thoughts and with me forever. I miss them all already and I still will be there for a while this year. ..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment