Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day Three the begining of Memories.






Well sitting here this morning I was thinking of the places that hold a lot of memories for me and what places I want to go back to visit one last time before we leave.....  Todays Place ........ Old Forge......One more time to go back there is a must.  Its sort of been a home away from home over the years.....I enjoyed working on the Adarondack  Railroad for years. Being part of the loomis gang robberies was one of the best........ Then there was camping there every year.....enjoying black bear wandering thru our campsites and the deer you could feed, How could one not enjoy that........The beauty of the fall there was at time breathless to say the least....And the friends we made up there are priceless and will always be in our hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Joanne! I am so glad you are doing this! I've been away from New York for so long, and these photos are bringing back some fond memories for me, too! I'm hoping to get back to New York soon--in the meantime, I'm looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks steph.... Im sure you know where I got the Idea from.. lol Dont really know what Im doing so its probly not all that great but its kind of fun and gives me somthing to think about each day. :)

      Delete