Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Sweetest Memory..........


 If I could have my choice this is the one place I would of gone every year.............
It is true... The sweetest place on earth.......

 Who could not love to be surrounded by Chocolate every way you turn.......... Chocolate...white chocolate.....dark chocolate.........PB and chocolate ...


 Hot fudge sundaes for breakfast every morning. Yup you heard me right. Hot fudge for breakfast



 Lancaster of course has to be included when ever we go to Hershey. I don't believe there is an Amish book out there that I do not have. Love to read about them. They live such a peaceful life and care about family and church above all else......
Although now a days If I want to see the Amish I do not have far to go.  They have been moving near us more and more and now passing an Amish buggy on the way to the market is not an unusual thing... New Amish school just built and to watch a barn raising is something else. One day there is lumber the next day a barn......... Road side stands or an Amish buggy parked out side a bank....... It has been very interesting watching how they have been progressing as we go to the market. I get mad at My Husband because there are days he gets to interact with them on his job. No fair I am the one that would love to be doing that. Oh well I am hoping to be able to spend a little time in Lancaster on our way down to Florida and hopefully enjoy watching them this summer right here in our own back yard of the world in upstate NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment