Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Special Memory


 This turned out to be one of my favorite things to Look forward to each year now. I am hoping we will be here this year to enjoy it one more time.

 The Syracuse Nationals. Who would of ever thought I would of enjoyed cars...

But truth be told.....
Cars still are not my favorite thing.   




How ever.........

Spending the day with good friends.  Laughing and having fun together is priceless.......

And for me what an awesome place to take colorful pictures. No matter where you turn there is something awesome to take pictures of. I may not like cars buy taking pictures of them are another completely different thing.

Sometimes you don't have to be into something to find its still one of your favorite places to go... 


Thank you my two best friends Jean and Randy....You made me see I could love something for so many different reasons. And all though the nationals are something I am going to miss. Doing these kind of things with my best friends is what I will miss the most.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment