Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oswego Pumpkin Fest.....................2011



 Oswego
Pumpkin 
Festival
2011

Add caption

 This was our last year doing this festival.............. The pictures are nice and sunny days but the truth be known it was actually the worse.  It was freezing both days and more rain than not.


These pictures were taken during a brief moment of no rain and sunny.


The best part of the whole festival was I wasn't freezing alone. I was suffering and freezing with my wonderful husband and out best friends and business partners Jean and Randy..................And the best of the best part was we had an awesome time going to ponderosa on Saturday. We got a chance to thaw out and have some thing to eat finally and get to laugh and share the horrible day moments..............As much of things I'm going to miss....... I have to admit Pumpkin fest is not one of them...........

No comments:

Post a Comment