Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Twelve and still counting..........

No place like home......

Many babies have lived here. I haven't found pictures of them all yet. But I will continue to look so I can post them all.
Were watching My station......

That was a good walk Mommy

Stick around a min till i fall asleep and fall in the sink...

Me is a princess
I wish every one of them could still be here with me today. That would be something all of us moving together.
Its okay me is in the bed   RIght

who should I chomp next.. Stay away from my family........
No matter how far we move they will always be in my heart until the day we all meet again. 


And what a day that will be..............
Did you get this hat box for me??

Camo hoodies what next

Wheres my papa.. only want me PaPa.....
Sometimes I still feel there here. Hearing there pitter patter on the floor. Well all besides maggie girl tho because anyone who lives here now knows maggey is still here. Maybe I cant see her any more but she makes her presence know every now and then.  Bless all there little hearts........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment