Thursday, February 9, 2012

Was once a bed room........

Even a corner in the living room.....

Top of one of the kids bunks....
 I look around and every once in a while it actually hits me. This is all real. After all my life I will actually be moving from here...............
can only put so much behind a door......

How much can one small bedroom hold.......

Slowly coming into the living room.....
 What was once a home is slowly disappearing right before my eyes........










Boxes piled in each room that you walk thru. Rooms that once had kids now piled high with boxes. Each day looking for a new place to put things so I can still live here.......

The other bed room .. stuff going in here for the yard sale coming up this summer.......
Empty book shelves......
 Its surprising how many things have found a home here that I didn't even realize they were here anymore... Things that will be going and many things that i will say goodbye to this summer.........




Really liking space bags for some stuff
Every day something new disappears into boxes or the say goodbye room...  I look forward to the weekends because I walk away from all of that and just chill like none of this is happening. Having time to do whatever like any normal day in my life. This week end looking forward to some friend time.

No comments:

Post a Comment