Thursday, February 23, 2012

A time of thought...Best Friends for life...............

 My Best Friend Jean.... in the whole world..........I have had many friends in my life but this wonderful person made me realize what a really true friend is. I love her to death and would do any thing for her......... I know she is always there and makes me cry sometimes but the tears are because I'm happy because she has done something amazing for me........... Her friend ship is something I will cherish for life and I will never stop trying to get her to move near by. I was blessed when Her computer was moo-ing and It got me to talk to her for the first time.
 My Adopted me maw... another great friend i was blessed with along with Jean. All comes in a complete package.They both can make me cry because there is no one like them. Bev gives my picture taking new meanings tho and I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet for my wonderful shots of her.... How ever she gives me plenty of opportunities for them. Love ya bev..............
..............................................................................................................................................................................
And then there Randy..... Randy is like no one I have ever known. Just like Jean the two of them are truly the best friends either of us have ever had in life. There friendship is true and are first in line to offer help no matter what it be....I have never felt as lucky as I do today be cause they are part of our life. I will never give up on them being close to us again. Our friendship with them is for life and somehow we will continue to have time with them somehow someway. I will never give up this friendship ever...............

No comments:

Post a Comment